Katie Charles, SCVC Girls College Recruiting Director
ATHLETIC RECRUITING SPECIALIST & COLLEGE CONSLOR
- Assistant Coach with Endicott College Men’s and Women’s Volleyball
- Assistant Women’s Coach and Head Club Men’s Coach at Dartmouth College
- Director of Volleyball Operations at the University of Georgia
- Head Women’s Volleyball Coach at Kenyon College
- College Counselor and Athletic Recruitment Specialist with Great Expectations College Prep and College Counseling Consultant for the A.C.E. Volleyball Club (Vilseck, Germany) and the Department of Defense Education Association (Europe and Pacific).
SCVC Individual College Meetings for All SCVC Players grades 9 through 12 included in SCVC membership fees (1 Per Player).
- SCVC encourages players and parents to educate themselves about the recuritng process as early as their freshman year in high school.
- Their are enourmous opportunities for players from Div I , Div. II, Div III, NAIA, Junior College.
- Players and parents need to become their own best advocates.
- We as a club are a resource just as the ones listed below, please explore the links below and feel free to ask as many questions as possible!
What is Recruiting?
The NCAA defines recruiting as “any solicitation of prospective student-athletes or their parents by an institutional staff member or by a representative of the institution’s athletics interests for the purpose of securing a prospective student-athlete’s enrollment and ultimate participation in the institution’s intercollegiate athletics program.”